Aft wrap or lido balcony?

RCH1234

Thanks so much to everyone that replied!!! I really appreciate all the great information! I booked cabin 6452, my first aft wrap and it's solo. :D

Awesome!!

Now, have a fantastic cruise and don't forget to tell us all about it when you get back!!

Thanks so much to everyone that replied!!! I really appreciate all the great information! I booked cabin 6452, my first aft wrap and it's solo. :D

CONGRATS - can't wait to hear what you think!!!

****Warning**** - once you go with the aft wrap....it's really hard to book anything else! ;)

Awesome!!

Now, have a fantastic cruise and don't forget to tell us all about it when you get back!!

Will do! I'm bringing my GoPro and plan on taking videos and many pictures.

Edited by RCH1234

I've had one aft balcony, and several regular balconies, but never an aft wrap. For the price you're getting it at, I would take it. Other than that, however, I would never take another aft balcony again. I didn't like the lack of privacy, and the fact that folks were throwing their cigarette butts down onto the balcony at night. Not to mention that it would get pretty hot back there with no breeze.

I guess the wrap wouldn't be so bad, however, since you can always 'escape' to the side portion.

Should have warned you about 6452. You will be laying there at night, very late, and all of a sudden you will start smelling the delicious pizza. You will be forced to walk up the stairs and get a slice or two! :D:D

I think I gained 10 lbs from the pizza smell alone!

I had one on the Liberty a few years back...Deck 8 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed a few of your posts. Seems like you have a lot of fun on your cruises and are obviously a gambler. I'm on a premier cruise the week after you. If you haven't been on the Breeze you're in for a treat. Carnival's best ship IMO.

Should have warned you about 6452. You will be laying there at night, very late, and all of a sudden you will start smelling the delicious pizza. You will be forced to walk up the stairs and get a slice or two! :D:D

You had me worried with the first sentence! Lol I'm sure I'll make quite a few trips up there. :D

I notice from your signature that you really enjoy the aft wraps quite a bit! I'm glad they get so much positive feedback.