Sunshine repairs....

Fun, Fun 44

We have booked the July 4th cruise on the Sunshine. Cannot wait to experience all the 2.0 upgrades. If I see a bucket, I will walk around it, if I smell something, I will think that the person next to me farted and it will go away soon. If I see a wet carpet, I don't care, I wear shoes. If my shower drain is slow, we have a suite so it would take a long time for the tub to fill up. If I hear noise from other floors, I'm not going care as I plan on getting the Cheers program and will be out like a light. I WILL have a fantastic time on my cruise!!

(but if the toilet doesn't work, we may have a problem)

Edited by glassman352

We cruised the Sunshine Jan 19th. Our cabins were on Deck 8 forward. 8181 and 8185. Our shower, sinks and toilets worked.

I did not see any buckets, dripping water, or wet carpet. We attended many shows and games in the Liquid Lounge and never once noticed a foul smell.

The ropes course and all 3 slides were in good working order as my son was on them every chance possible.

I am doing a full review (including a poll) from our cruising group (from a site that cannot be mentioned here) on whether they would cruise this ship again that will be posted on my blog.

As for my family, we LOVED the Sunshine and would have no issues cruising this ship again.... And there was no bacon police either :D

So nice to hear these positive notes. We are cruising on the Sunshine next year and really excited about it. I'm a firm believer in cruises are what you make of them. When you put 4000 plus people on a "floating hotel" you are going to have some problems. IMHO Carnival is a wonderful cruise line and very affordable for us middle working class folks. My husband and I look very forward to trips with Carnival!!! :D