Question for "Cole" about Discovery Scotland Tours"

Raja2005

I noted your info on another post about using this tour company for Inverary Castle...This is exactly the info I was looking for. I want to see Inveraray Castle but was trying to find a cheaper cost than what Princess is quoting ($179 pp US).

Can you let me know what time approx your coach departed in the morning when you were dropped off at the ship? I cannot find any duration times on their website except that they would pick at 8 am.

I noticed on their website they guarantee you will be back at the cruise port 1 hour prior to departure - did you have any trouble getting back in time? Don't wont to miss the boat!

I noted your info on another post about using this tour company for Inverary Castle...This is exactly the info I was looking for. I want to see Inveraray Castle but was trying to find a cheaper cost than what Princess is quoting ($179 pp US).

Can you let me know what time approx your coach departed in the morning when you were dropped off at the ship? I cannot find any duration times on their website except that they would pick at 8 am.

I noticed on their website they guarantee you will be back at the cruise port 1 hour prior to departure - did you have any trouble getting back in time? Don't wont to miss the boat!

We were docked at Glasgow and the ship didn't depart until 2am because of the excursions to Edinburgh to see the Tattoo so getting back in time wasn't an issue ;)- but having said that, our driver met us as soon as we walked off of the ship, and we probably were back by 4:00 or 4:30. But, they will get you back in plenty of time to board the ship. I highly recommend them.

Cole