Great enhancement on the .co.uk site

uktog

Ok I do not know

1. If it is also on the US and other sites

2. If it has been there and reported about for some time (I am on a long business trip in the Far East and this is my first down day since early January)

3. If it is accurate or not

But it is lovely to see the tab for guest lecturers on the site and to be able to follow it through to see who they will be on my future cruises.

You find the information when you search for a cruise as a plan and book option, there is a lot of info there now that did not used to show - certainly an enhancement that shows web info is moving in the right direction, thank you!

The information about the Guest Lecturers comes up as soon as the lecturer has been settled on and booked. Otherwise there's no tab for it, just like there's no tab for Azamazing Evening until that's been booked. Also, when you click on "Guest Lecturer" and come to the page where the specific info about the lecturer is listed, the embark/disembark info is backwards but it's going to be fixed so that it reads correctly. :D