Faster to the Fun sold out?

LVDFW

When you try to add it to your cart, it will say no tickets left. I checked every day and got it 59 days before cruise. Now it's sold out again.

ee9511192d4269ce710ba5062434fc76.jpg

For me it doesn't show up AT ALL. I will go to my port's excursion and it says 0 - 0 results. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

For me it doesn't show up AT ALL. I will go to my port's excursion and it says 0 - 0 results. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

No, If it's not showing up at all, or your home port is showing a "home port advisory" it's not been released for sale yet. If it's been for sale and already sold out the excursion will show, and when you go to click on it, it will say "sold out". Once sold out the FTTF icon does not disappear. So, if you are not seeing it yet, it's not been released yet.

When you try to add it to your cart, it will say no tickets left. I checked every day and got it 59 days before cruise. Now it's sold out again.

ee9511192d4269ce710ba5062434fc76.jpg

Thank you very much. I think I would cry if after so much checking I thought was available and click to add and it the. Says sold out lol

No, If it's not showing up at all, or your home port is showing a "home port advisory" it's not been released for sale yet. If it's been for sale and already sold out the excursion will show, and when you go to click on it, it will say "sold out". Once sold out the FTTF icon does not disappear. So, if you are not seeing it yet, it's not been released yet.

This is very helpful to me thanks. For my January Breeze cruise all I see if Home Port Advisory.

Thank you.

I think something must be wrong then, because I sail on 10/31/2015. FTTF should've been posted already. Any insight? :confused:

I emailed them middle of last week for the Freedom leaving September 1st. Got a response today as they opened up 15 more spots. Grabbed ours, and the other 14 were sold out within the hour. Thank you for the email address!

I emailed a week ago for Sunshine, was told to email a different email address, which I did, and then I got a generic reply with no follow up.

Our sailing is 9/11/15 and I didn't ever see it as available, it's not there as sold out, it's simply not there. Nothing is for our embarkation or debarkation port.