Weddings on POA/Ncl

giggly

Has anyone been married on POA or a NCL ship, or seen a wedding take place on a ship? We were thinking about getting married a cruise and we were just wondering if anyone has ever experienced one before and how your experience was. Thanks for any help!:)

Friends of mine got married in May on RCCL Mariner of the Seas and I was married on RCCL Nordic Empress (now Empress of the Seas). The ceremony was beautiful, followed by a lovely luncheon and then off on the cruise. We sailed the POALoha in September of 2004 but there were no weddings.

We did a wedding on NCL Spirit in Feb, BIG MISTAKE!

HSC,

You keep saying that the wedding turned out horribly, but you never provided the details. Since I am planning to get married onboard the Norwegian Jewel and will be using "The Wedding Experience" that NCL uses, could you please post exactly what happened and who you were dealing with? You really have me concerned.

I left you a message on the Honeymoon and Wedding's thread, but you never responded.

Thanks!

Michele

Archived