Carnival spirit kids club answers

Hi wizardofoz18 could you let me know how you go with getting your kids in another age group...I am in the same situation my son will be 6 a week after we get off & has a cousin who is 8..so I would like them to be together if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

Well we got off from our 9 night trip on the spirit on fri morning.

Our almost 6 yr old twins ended up going in the 6-8 year old groups. We asked about it on the registration night and were told to give it a go the first day etc... After looking at the program etc.. The 2-5 yr group was DEF too young for our kids.

They didn't have a problem in accepting them moving up an age group. They did however check first hour many they had registered for the new age group first. But I think u should be fine. They will love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Would you mind emailing me the kids club activity sheets too please? kyleejessen1 at gmail dot com

And thank you so much for your post. Reading it made me so excited - both for my kids and my husband and I!! We are going on our first ever cruise in May! I will be devouring this forum for info up until then, so thanks to everyone for contributing.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Pinknotes.

Can anyone tell me if he kids club is open for the first night. We are thinking of booking the Steakhouse for dinner on the first night and I've heard it's not particularly the style of restaurant that you take your kids to.

Also while kids are in kids club do I supply our own nappies or do they provide any.

thanks in advance,

Mel

I think they have nappies there but double check that as I had a 5 and 7 yr old in kids club so nappies not an issue. We didn't try to put kids in kids club first night so not sure and we did Nouveau second night took the kids and regret it . Fine dining and kids do not appreciate good food I wouldn't take my kids again there but I loved it as an adult

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app