Fantasy / Charleston

bvhboat

I see you can book the Fantasy up until Jan 2015. Any thoughts on whats going to happen in Charleston after that? Whats the chance of Carnival bringing in a different ship? We like the Fantasy but would try a different ship in a heartbeat.

Don't know what site you used but Carnival's site shows Fantasy available from Charleston through April 2015.

As to the other part of your question, a friend just returned from the Fantasy Jan 20 cruise and he said he met a local weatherman from Charleston while on the cruise and was told that next year Carnival would be offering more ships from the Charleston port and other cruise lines would be there too. I've heard these reports before from locals while on Fantasy cruises so I take them with a grain of salt.

It's not over yet. Read the last half of this article.

You mean the part about the objections to the new terminal? Yeah, I read that, but I thought you were talking about against Carnival specifically. It would seem that Carnival could put a different ship at rhe current terminal, or more than one, without any trouble now is all I was referring to. I don't think Carnival itself has anything to worry about as far as Charleston goes.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Forums mobile app