Aos 6628

vicruiser

Has any ever sailed AOS E1 cat 6628 before? I am sailing in Nov 2005 and want to assure that this is a good room. I have read posts that stating there is a metal partition that may block my sea view when seated on balcony. Please help!:eek:

Has any ever sailed AOS E1 cat 6628 before? I am sailing in Nov 2005 and want to assure that this is a good room. I have read posts that stating there is a metal partition that may block my sea view when seated on balcony. Please help!:eek:

You might want to post this on the RCL board. The metal partitions are between balconeys on all the rooms. They don't keep you from seeing the view just the people on the balcony in the the room next to you.

I think I know what you mean!I am on 6554 on VOS and just found out that the end is metal as well as the sides,with just a bit of perspex. I will have to try and get a cabin on 7 or 8

I think I know what you mean!I am on 6554 on VOS and just found out that the end is metal as well as the sides,with just a bit of perspex. I will have to try and get a cabin on 7 or 8

• 1 month later...

Archived