Opinions please! 11709 or 9329

shelpt

We are going on Oasis for the first time. Have cabin 11709 booked but 9329 just opened up. We love seeing the ocean so 9329 would have the best view but longest walk. 11709 closer to elevators, near the secret balcony but not as good of a view.

Id appreciate advice from anyone who has stayed in same or similar rooms. Even though 9329 is further aft, would it be quicker to get to some if the food venues since it's 2 decks lower.

Thanks for the help!

Was wondering I just booked a aqua theater suite first off are they as nice as they appear I know they are pricey and second the reps on phone keep telling me I don't need to reserve comedy club or any shows because suite guests have priority seating at all shows and are guaranteed anyone know anything about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ocean view balcony every time!

Don't worry about distances, everywhere on the ship is either far from somewhere or close to somewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

These are both boardwalk balconies, OV balconies are always EVEN #s, interior cabins including interior balconies have ODD cabin #s

I went and booked 9329 before I lost it! My husband said that with all we eat and drink on a cruise, the extra walking will do us good. Thanks!

Good move IMO, I think the 29s are the last cabin on the hall and you will have a much better view of the water aft of the aQua Theater than in the other cabin. The "extra" distance between those two cabins is not great, and as you said, if you don't have any physical limitations, the walk is a good thing! We had 8016 & 8017 and it didnt feel very far to me. We had a good view from the BW balcony, but yours will be better:D enjoy,

Edited by Familygoboston