Ghosts and Graveyards excursion?

bsbcgirl

This is offered on our Celebrity cruise in 2 weeks. Any info/thoughts on this? Thanks.

This is their web page with some information ---> http://www.ghostsandgravestones.com/key-west/ and I'd bet it's less expensive if you booked on-line yourself but there does't seem to be a regular schedule. If the price is comparable to the on-line price it looks interesting and you would probably not otherwise make it over to the East Martello Tower to see Robert.

Pjk

My son and daughter-in-law took this tour at night in early January. They were cold, but they enjoyed it very much. They really enjoyed seeing Robert, the doll that inspired the movie Chucky.

They laughed because legend has it you have to ask Robert permission to take photos of him or he will cause trouble. They also said the East Martello museum is very spooky at night. Probably you will not be visiting the museum at night if you are in town on a cruise ship.

Oh, by the way, my son did photograph Robert, but maybe he didn't have permission because as soon as he got home, his water heater broke, requiring replacement, then his car broke down this week and will require a very expensive repair and his dog fell ill, requiring two very expensive surgeries.:eek:

Edited by Gangway Style

I'm confused how the ship can offer this excursion since the tour doesn't leave until 6pm and the ship sets sail at 7pm.

Anyone have an insight?

I go the impression from their web page that the tour associated with the boat is a specially scheduled one to accommodate the passengers.

Pjk

• 2 weeks later...
My son and daughter-in-law took this tour at night in early January. They were cold, but they enjoyed it very much. They really enjoyed seeing Robert, the doll that inspired the movie Chucky.

They laughed because legend has it you have to ask Robert permission to take photos of him or he will cause trouble. They also said the East Martello museum is very spooky at night. Probably you will not be visiting the museum at night if you are in town on a cruise ship.

Oh, by the way, my son did photograph Robert, but maybe he didn't have permission because as soon as he got home, his water heater broke, requiring replacement, then his car broke down this week and will require a very expensive repair and his dog fell ill, requiring two very expensive surgeries.:eek:

Sounds like your son may need to write Robert a letter of apology!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, Robert so wants me to visit him next year. ;)

And I will definitely ask his permission to take his picture, I do not need the bad luck he can give. LOL

Its like that with Pele too, you take her rocks she gets a tad upset, I spoke to someone when I was there & they said the hawaiian tourist group gets a lot of lava back because of her curse. ;)

Gonna check out this tour then, sounds like fun.