Vancouver - closest ATM to Canada Place

Pretty sure there's more than one, but as a local I have never needed to withdraw cash while at Canada Place so the precise location I can't help with.

RBC definitely has one somewhere on-site (just type Canada Place in the search field here) as well as a couple more at the Convention Centre next-door.

If you're getting a cab to go straight to the airport I wouldn't bother - you can use a US credit card in any taxi and all the airport businesses - but if you're spending some time in town thanks for being a considerate visitor and using local currency!

• 2 weeks later...

There is an ATM in the lobby of the Pan Pacific hotel which forms part of Canada Place and another one on the concourse level of Waterfront Centre across the street from Canada Place. However, if you are only looking for a few dollars for cab fare then I would be inclined to use either US cash or a credit card. You will find that virtually all retailers and services will accept US dollars in Vancouver....just keep your bills small as you will get your change in CDN dollars.