Great experience with Carnival agent

ammoore36

Sometimes we hear more bad than good..I just called Carnival, I had to add a cabin and make a few changes. Also I had a few questions. The agent Courtney Thompson was fantastic. He was patient while I had to get some information confirmed.He was friendly. He made small talk with me while waiting on my information to pull up. It has been a while since I have received such great customer service.

Kudos Courtney Thompson and carnival !!!

Always good to hear! I have been very lucky and have had a awesome one for quite awhile now. Her name is Bonnie and I can't say enough good about her. She is the best!

I hope the right person sees this to give kudos to those who represent Carnival in a great way...

We had/have a great TA and we loved working with him over the years....just not sure when or if we'll do Carnival again......

Just wondering. Looks like you've done 21 cruises, 20 on Carnival. I suspect price was the big motivator but why did it take you 20 cruises to figure out you didn't like Carnival and what influenced your comments?

Sometimes we hear more bad than good..I just called Carnival, I had to add a cabin and make a few changes. Also I had a few questions. The agent Courtney Thompson was fantastic. He was patient while I had to get some information confirmed.He was friendly. He made small talk with me while waiting on my information to pull up. It has been a while since I have received such great customer service.

Kudos Courtney Thompson and carnival !!!

Awesome. You should post this on John Heald's FB page. He will pass along the good review.