Vision of the Seas - Would Love Reviews!

Anyone recently sail on Vision of the Seas? My husband and I are booked to sail her in September 2006.

If you've done Alaska on Vision of the Seas, I would very much appreciate reading your comments.

Thanks!

Sandpebbles:)

We sailed on the Vision from L.A. to Vancouver. We loved the Vision. Food and the crew were great. We had a junior suite and it was very nice. Also got to have dinner with the captain one night. Everything about the cruise was great.

The only thing I could add would be that if you are booking another cruise on board with Suzanne ( if she is still there) is to double check everything. She made mistakes on our bookings. Thankfully we noticed them the day after we got off and were able to contact our TA and he fixed them. But her mistakes did cost us over $100.

I'm sure that you will have a great time and truely enjoy the Vision.

Thanks Aprille!
Thank YOU for taking the time to post a really great review!!!

I'm so excited about our upcoming cruise I can hardly stand it. Your review just made me even more exited than I already was and I didn't think that was possible. :p ;) :D

You are welcome!! You will have such a great time! I am definately going to go back someday. Next trip is DH choice though and he way prefers historic cities to scenery so it will be Europe next time. (Which definately isn't a bad thing either!) :D

Gingee: We didn't get to Victoria. Our cruise sailed out of Vancouver so we spent an extra day there pre-cruise.

I cruised Vision to Alaska last year and very much enjoyed it. The itinerary (one way Seward to Vancouver) was the best of my 4 Alaska cruises.

The ship is lovely and well maintained, the staff warm and professional. We had some unpleasant experiences early on in the dining room but had our server changed and all was well. Food was a bit disappointing but I hear that the menus has now been upgraded fleetwide (was great on Serenade a few months ago) so this is fixed.

The Captain was simply wonderful and made the cruise an exciting experience. Our cruise by Hubbard Glacier was amazing! I have seen it before but never as I did with Captain George. He got us so close and we stayed there a few hours. It was a highlight!

Enjoy Vision!

Archived