Question about O'Sheenan on Breakaway Classes

jackjia199637

My first cruise with NCL was on Pearl and one of my favorite thing about that cruise was able to take out a plate of wings and cheese cake back into my balcony as lunch.I notice based off the pictures that they no longer seems to offer the wings in a plate :O

Can anyone who been on breakaway tell me if they can still takeout a plate of wings back to the room?

EDIT: I am going on getaway march 8th and assume that two ships will have the same policy

Edited by jackjia199637

Your right no more plates but rather a basket you can carry easier back to your cabin ;)

Uhm..If you dont mind me asking. Cause we usually travel with four ppl in one cabin..how much wings does the basket actually fill up? With teenagers nowdays can eat like 20 wings without break a sweat... how many baskets do i have to order to get that amount.

Thanks!

Uhm..If you dont mind me asking. Cause we usually travel with four ppl in one cabin..how much wings does the basket actually fill up? With teenagers nowdays can eat like 20 wings without break a sweat... how many baskets do i have to order to get that amount.

Thanks!

If no one here can answer it, I'm certain that the waitstaff can give you excellent advice on this. NCL has excellent crews that really do want to give you what you're looking for whenever they can.

Thanks!

You will need at least 2 baskets or ask them to put a double order in one basket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

It's either 6 or 8 wings but they are very LARGE wings....

Not kidding, on our sailing I even said to my girlfriend " are those turkey wings ?"

Sit at the O'Sheenan bar, order a beer or drink, ask a wait staff for your baskets of wings. When the wings arrive your drinks will be finished and you can head up to your stateroom.

Have fun !