A few questions about Liberty in March...

We are traveling on 5 day Liberty in March and the closer it gets, the more questions my husband and I have. Even though this is our 6th cruise, this will be out first with our 2 kids and last one was in 2007...

1. Falmouth, Jamaica - advice on kid-friendly excursions? we will not likely book through the ship just b/c its so expensive, but just ideas for kid friendly stuff to do besides the beach?

2. Oceanview cabin - I recently switched from inside to oceanview and I know the insides run around 150 sq. ft. (from what I remember). Are the oceanview rooms any bigger? (Just thinking about all the extra space we will need with the kiddos)

3. Am I correct that there is some sort of communication device our 7 yr old would have in Adventure Ocean to communicate with us...? Maybe it's on the newer ships that it's a phone or walkie talkie of some sort, but I wasn't sure about the liberty.

Thanks!!!

We used Marva Shaw (knowjamaica.com) for our group in Jamaica last year. She will work with you to create a tour suited to your family. We did the tubing and sightseeing--a great day! Request her son, Javia, as a tour guide.