FTTF For Suite Guests

Tasha999

Do suite guests get priority boarding if they don't purchase FTTF? I've not sailed Carnival for 15 years but the other cruise lines do get it.

Yes , priority boarding and leaving. But nothing else.

Dawn

I just called and the rep in charge of my booking said it's for everything. I've not seen it anywhere on the Carnival site what it covers.

Well, you need a new rep.

Suite Guests get priority boarding, and the only thing that insures that is the Priority stamp on your luggage tags and boarding pass.

The signs on the door specifically state that early cabin access and priority luggage is for Diamond/Platinum/FTTF only. So unless your S&S card is White/Platinum or has the FTTF logo on it there are no other services available to you.

Just returned from the Breeze yesterday. We were in Suite 7355. Our Carnival PVP also told us that we didn't need FTTF because we had 'Priority' but I had researched it here on CC & knew that wasn't correct. This was our experience - we arrived at the pier at 10:30 & were immediately checked in & went to the VIP/Priority lounge to wait (the sign in the lounge states maximum occupancy - 101, there were around 80 people in it). At 11:30 an announcement said we could 'all' now board - there were no special groups, everyone in the lounge at the same time. Once onboard we went to the 7th floor, but doors were closed stating 'we are putting the final touches on your room, please check back after 12:30'. We went back at 12:40 & the doors were open. This could be the difference you will see - we didn't get our luggage until 6:00 & our room steward said that is normal....possibly with FTTF you'll get yours earlier, wasn't a problem for us but can understand it could be for some.

Just returned from the Breeze yesterday. We were in Suite 7355. Our Carnival PVP also told us that we didn't need FTTF because we had 'Priority' but I had researched it here on CC & knew that wasn't correct. This was our experience - we arrived at the pier at 10:30 & were immediately checked in & went to the VIP/Priority lounge to wait (the sign in the lounge states maximum occupancy - 101, there were around 80 people in it). At 11:30 an announcement said we could 'all' now board - there were no special groups, everyone in the lounge at the same time. Once onboard we went to the 7th floor, but doors were closed stating 'we are putting the final touches on your room, please check back after 12:30'. We went back at 12:40 & the doors were open. This could be the difference you will see - we didn't get our luggage until 6:00 & our room steward said that is normal....possibly with FTTF you'll get yours earlier, wasn't a problem for us but can understand it could be for some.

Are you sure you read the sign correctly?

It should have said something more like: "We are putting the final touches on your room, please check back after 12:30. However, if you are Diamond, Platinum or FTTF please come on in"

As a suite guest your cabin wouldn't be ready early, and has been said before the only perk you should have received was checkin via the VIP lounge and early embarkation.