Roll call: Allure of the seas april 20,2014

Wmp7

Looking to see who else might be on the Allure for the April 20, 2014 sailing! Let's start a gay roll call :)

My partner and I will be sailing (age 30 and 28). Who else will be joining?

What's up guys? So new at this message board so not even sure if I'm posting correctly. Anyway my partner and I will be on this cruise also and very much looking forward to it. My partner has been on one a Royal cruise like 11 years ago and together we've been on 13 Disney cruises...love Disney... lol... but anxious to try the big Royal ships. Live in Las Vegas and like I said anxious to cruise Royal Caribbean together.

This will be our first time on a ship this big as well. I've never been on Disney's line before, but we have thought about it before. Just figured there would be too many kids, and they tend to get on my nerves. :-) We go to the parks fairly frequently though.

Awesome!

It's funny what you said about the kids because actually people ask us all the time how we can do Disney considering how much we... well... probably feel as you do with kids... lol. On Disney there are so many great adult only places and so many kid places that we tend to be in our own space. Looking forward to Allure of the Sea and all the space that ship has to offer.

So where are you guys from? Been on a lot of cruises before?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've been on 5... This will be my partner's second. We are from Atlanta. I'm anxious to see with all the space on board whether or not it will feel crowded. Either way I'm excited about the entertainment onboard...All the reviews of the shows are great. On our last cruise we went NCL and all of the

entertainment was terrible...

Yea... no doubt the entertainment will be great. Looking forward to it. Also looking forward to all the 'speciality restaurants' that they have in addition to the main dining room.

The Disney cruises we've been on has had amazing entertainment and food so we are going to try not to compare the two cruise lines the whole week... lol. We're real easy going so it'll all be great!

We have been checking a lot out and the other night we made a bunch of reservations. Some restaurant as well as show. We also booked our 'beverage package' so we are totally set... lol

We did go ahead and book dining and entertainment. Haven't booked a beverage package yet... but I think we are going to go to the Prohibition part for sure... it looks to be a lot of fun

• 4 weeks later...

Yea... we really considered it but feel like we already booked so much. We need two weeks on the ship... lol

Cool that it's on formal night. You guys dressing in 20's clothes? That'd be awesome!

We would just wear the same tux for formal night. We still haven't booked it though...will probably see how things pan out. What excursions are you doing

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We have not even looked at the excursions list yet. On past cruises we have booked excursions but also just sort of got off the ship and found a cab and said... 'take us to a cool beach'. That's always worked out well for us. But we will take a look and see what Royal has going on. You guys book any?

Cool... that's fun!

Like I said... we have not even seen what excursions are offered. Anxious to take a look at them. We have to do that as well as see where we will stay in Ft Lauderdale the day before the cruise.

Still lots to plan!

We saw that hotel when we were looking back when we booked the cruise. It looks really nice... and convenient! Although airport, cruise ports and hotels and beaches all seem conveniently located.

We still have not actually booked a hotel yet. As excited as we are about vacation you'd think we'd have booked the pre and post cruise room by now... lol

Checked out online the hotel you guys booked. Looks really nice!