New to NCL

FlKittyKat

Very excited for a quick three night NCL cruise, but have never sailed with NCL before. What are the idiosyncrasies of this cruise line?

We have sailed on Princess, RCL, and Disney. Eager to learn about NCL as well!

Thanks!

I think what you'll notice most is the more relaxed atmosphere and the friendliness of the crew and fellow pax.

BTW.... don't be bringing those fancy dresses and tuxes either...nobody likes a show-off. :p Seriously, the dress code makes a huge difference, resort or business casual in all the dining venues... also the ability to dine when YOU want to instead of when you're told and with whom you want...alone with DH or at a larger table that accommodates more pax. No set time, no set waiter, no set anything... really nice.

Very excited for a quick three night NCL cruise, but have never sailed with NCL before. What are the idiosyncrasies of this cruise line?

We have sailed on Princess, RCL, and Disney. Eager to learn about NCL as well!

Thanks!

It's really hard to get a feel for a cruise line on a 3-night cruise. They tend to be party cruises, with mostly locals looking to get away for the weekend. I'm assuming you're going on the Sky. I love that ship. She has one of the friendliest crews at sea. You will have a good time. It will be a very relaxed cruise, with a party amosphere.

It's really hard to get a feel for a cruise line on a 3-night cruise. They tend to be party cruises, with mostly locals looking to get away for the weekend. I'm assuming you're going on the Sky. I love that ship. She has one of the friendliest crews at sea. You will have a good time. It will be a very relaxed cruise, with a party amosphere.

I am sort of expecting it to be a party cruise with a lot of locals, but we are pretty good at finding quieter areas where we can relax. And, yes, we will be on the Sky.