Trivia, Contests, and Dancing with Teens

taylor316

Serenade. We are traveling with our 16 yr old girls who actually enjoy hanging out with us (I know, shocker). I was wondering if the girls would be able to join us in the clubs for some of the activities listed on the Compasses, such as the Trivia contests and dancing. They are huge 80's trivia & music buffs, and although I know they will have activities geared toward their own age group, they are wondering if they'll be able to hang with us sometimes for some of these activities.

Serenade. We are traveling with our 16 yr old girls who actually enjoy hanging out with us (I know, shocker). I was wondering if the girls would be able to join us in the clubs for some of the activities listed on the Compasses, such as the Trivia contests and dancing. They are huge 80's trivia & music buffs, and although I know they will have activities geared toward their own age group, they are wondering if they'll be able to hang with us sometimes for some of these activities.

yes on the trivia. any age can join in. I believe the night clubs are for 18 and older, although on our Freedom cruise last year, they opened it up for the teens one night for a few hours. It was just open at that time to under 18. you guys can enjoy things like 70s and 80s parties together. My son and I always enjoyed that. I got him in his first conga line at age 12 on the Enchantment. :p I think you guys will find more than enough activities to enjoy together. Karaoke always seems to be popular with the teens. Myself, I enjoy going to the Schooner piano bar every evening but it was a bit boring for my son lol. Music was more from my generation than his. :) Hope you guys have a wonderful cruise!

Almost all the trivia (limited to six per team), contests, parades, dancing under the stars, 70s nights are open to all. To my knowledge just the disco after 10 is for 18 years and above and Quest is recommended for adults only.

They will have plenty of time to hang with you.