Platinum gift swap...

2Ports

After 2 weeks on the Sunshine, we now have 3 extra tote bag thingies in their original packaging we have no use for. I've read comments from others who have caps they don't want but would like on of these bags - if that's you, let's see if we can swap a bag for a cap (or something else cool...).

If you respond to this thread, I wll give you an email contact so we can work out the details.

After 2 weeks on the Sunshine, we now have 3 extra tote bag thingies in their original packaging we have no use for. I've read comments from others who have caps they don't want but would like on of these bags - if that's you, let's see if we can swap a bag for a cap (or something else cool...).

If you respond to this thread, I wll give you an email contact so we can work out the details.

I would love to have one or more of those of bags have 2 tervis tumblers sitting here doing nothing. strous1@msn.com

• 2 weeks later...

I am going on the Elation in August and would love to trade a bag for Tervis tumbler. I have one and love it! Would love to have another one. I got the Nike baseball cap last time and went down to guest services and traded for the Tervis tumbler.