I don't "get" wristlets. Please enlighten me!

magandab

I love a wristlet and never had any issues when using one. I have a couple coach wristlets that I used to use, but now I use a Vera Bradley one that is also my everyday wallet. I like wristlets, on cruises, because it holds my card (and I.D. when in port), camera and my sunscreen lip balm. I don't usually have pockets and I wouldn't want a camera, in my pocket, weighing it down. I can't be without my lip balm (even when not in the sun) and I like carrying a camera around because you never know when you'll need it. I, also, use my wristlet on local outings. I replace my camera with my cell phone. At dinner, it's no different than having a shoulder bag or a clutch. I put it on my lap, the chair next to me or (if it's a table for 2) I'll put it on the table at the opposite end of where the server stands. BTW, my husband would never let me put stuff in his pockets. Matter of fact, he's always taking stuff out of his pocket and trying to get me to carry it - another reason I like a wristlet - I can tell him I don't have any room in my purse.

I have a wristlet that I bring with me on cruises. It's perfect for holding the little stuff but light enough that I don't really notice it. It's already packed in my suitcase for my upcoming cruise actually.

Sent from my iPhone using the Cruise Critic App