Anywhere to buy soda near Jacksonville port?

11jrob11

I am looking for somewhere to buy a 12 pack of soda and possibly a bottle of wine that is walking distance from the Jacksonville port. I was going to take a taxi from the airport to the port and have the taxi stop. However, I decided to take the Carnival transfer to the port.

I posted something similar before but this is somewhat different and I wanted a different title to catch attention to my question.

Help??

The road to the port is narrow and has no sidewalks, its also shared by all the trucks that service the ship, not to mention Jax Port security will not let you walk.

Just a suggestion maybe post your request on the roll call for your cruise and see if a fellow passenger can help you out and meet you at the port.

When you were talking before about a taxi it was doable not sure the Carnival Transfer will be allowed to stop.

Good luck!

I am looking for somewhere to buy a 12 pack of soda and possibly a bottle of wine that is walking distance from the Jacksonville port. I was going to take a taxi from the airport to the port and have the taxi stop. However, I decided to take the Carnival transfer to the port.

I posted something similar before but this is somewhat different and I wanted a different title to catch attention to my question.

Help??

There is nothing within walking distance of the port.......