Voyages to Antiquity cabins on Aegean Odyssey

Parapara

We are contemplating a cruise on this ship for the first time at the end of the year. I have been looking at information on this website and reviews seem to vary a lot. I am a bit puzzled as to noise mentioned in some cabins. People have mentioned two cabins that seem to be at the front end that they could hear engine noises in. I thought the engines were towards the back of a ship. Reasonable engine noise is OK with me but after being on the Discovery a couple of years ago and being in a cabin that not only had very loud engine noise but also a high pitched whine I have got wary. We are looking at a cabin on Columbus deck 428. Has anybody been in a cabin near that one and can comment?

Thanks!

On my first cruise on Aegean Odyssey I had an inside cabin near the one you're thinking of, but that's been several years now. I don't recall any engine (or other) noise out of the ordinary. But of course, you'll probably want to hear that from someone who's been in the area more recently.

On my first cruise on Aegean Odyssey I had an inside cabin near the one you're thinking of, but that's been several years now. I don't recall any engine (or other) noise out of the ordinary. But of course, you'll probably want to hear that from someone who's been in the area more recently.

Thank you Cruisemom42.

On the deck plans for the ship there seems to be very little drawer space. Is it correct that there is only one lot of drawers with only 3 drawers in total? Are the bed lights hidden behind the pillows? Where is the TV positioned?

Any answers appreciated.