Direct flight: New Orleans to Seattle

HCTiger9704

New Orleans' Louis Armstrong Airport (MSY) gains nonstop flight to Seattle

I hope this is the correct forum to post this in. I am guessing that cruise air means the forum is for flights (aka planes)?

Beginning this summer, Louis Armstrong International Airport* will add a nonstop flight to Seattle, airport officials announced Tuesday (Feb. 11).

This is good news for people that lives in Southeast Louisiana that wants to go on an Alaskan cruise and for people in Seattle who wants to go on a cruise out of New Orleans.

*Louis Armstrong International Airport (located in Kenner, LA) is the major airport for New Orleans, LA.

Alaska has also announced new nonstop services to/from Seattle from/to Detroit, Tampa and Salt Lake City. SLC, TPA and MSY start in June; DTW in September.

SEA-SLC is an existing route that is expanding (along with a bunch of other destinations from SLC)

Good news for some of us here in Central Florida. It's always been such a hassle to go from Tampa to Seattle or Vancouver. We love both cities so we'll be going more often now. I feel sure this will be a little boost for cruises out of those two cities. It should also benefit the cruises out of Tampa too!