Breeze Cloud 9 Spa Balcony Room 12031

brad09821

So Carnival called tonight with an upsell offer. We went from an interior cabin on deck 9 to a Cloud 9 Spa balcony on deck 12 for a total of 298.00. Having never had a balcony, I decided to jump on it. Any thoughts or information on the Cloud 9 Spa rooms from past cruisers on the Breeze?

That was a great price. The spa pass for 2 people would have been $250. If the Breeze is like the Dream then the deck 12 Spa Balconies are not covered like the other balconies so that would be a plus if you like to sit in the sun. If you search on Youtube for Dream Cloud 9 Spa there are videos there by a CC member that show all the rooms. The Breeze spa will be very similar.

I just returned Sunday from the Breeze. We had 11232 which is inside room on spa deck. I think the upsell was a good deal. We enjoyed access to the spa and used it almost everyday. It wasnt as crowded as other parts of the ship and offered some other small amenities. Didn't take advantage of the free gym classes as I tired a stretching class and found the instructor really disinterested, but the rest of the spa deck amenities were worth it. I do with I had a balcony, so "good for you" and enjoy your upsell!:):)

We had cabin 12019 on the Breeze and absolutly LOVED it!! My inlaws were on both cabins on each side of us and they agreed they loved it as well.. We would of booked it again this Breeze cruise coming up but pricewise it was a bit much..But definatly was a nice treat on our last cruise, you will love it.. !

So Carnival called tonight with an upsell offer. We went from an interior cabin on deck 9 to a Cloud 9 Spa balcony on deck 12 for a total of 298.00. Having never had a balcony, I decided to jump on it. Any thoughts or information on the Cloud 9 Spa rooms from past cruisers on the Breeze?

Good deal Brad.

Very good deal! We are currently booked on the Dream in an interior spa cabin and checked to see how much a balcony upgrade would be... We've already paid $320 to be in a spa room... The price was $700! Yeah, no thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Very good deal! We are currently booked on the Dream in an interior spa cabin and checked to see how much a balcony upgrade would be... We've already paid $320 to be in a spa room... The price was $700! Yeah, no thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Keep watching for price drops if you are far enough out. I was able to upgrade to a spa balcony from an aft facing for less than $3 last week. I had intended to buy the weekly spa pass anyway so that saved me a good bit of money just on me not to mention that now my daughter gets access to the spa as well. I had to give up my aft view but I am much closer to the spa now.

Breeze Spa Balcony cabin # 11210 during Christmas Week :D

The idea of only paying $298 to move from an interior to a balcony would be worth it by itself. Add in the extra amenities of a spa cabin and you are printing money!!!:eek:

I am currently booked in a normal balcony cabin on the Splendor for Thanksgiving. I am debating whether to spend the extra money for a spa cabin as I thoroughly enjoyed the perks of the spa.