Are aft balcony cabins on Upper Deck on Conquest class ships noisy?

LindaJSteele

Please help. We have just booked the Liberty for next March and have aft balcony cabins - one in the back, and two on the side near the back. My DH is concerned that there will be noise in those cabins from the lounge below. I'm not sure how late there will be people in that lounge, and we don't go to bed early, but he's still concerned. Does anyone have any experience with that?

You should not have a problem... we were in 6483 and never heard a thing... Our son, however, was in 6475 (interior) a couple of doors up the hall - and there was a DEFINITE THUMP-THUMP-THUMP until well after midnight when the lounge was cranking...

I would not have stood for that (assuming I was in the room trying to sleep at that point, and I do not go to bed that early on a cruise) - but he seemed to tolerate it!

Tom

In May on the Conquest we had friends with us and they had a couple aft cabins on Verandah deck right below Lido. They said on some nights it got a little noisy from people dragging chairs, etc. on the Lido Deck. I've also heard that some of the aft balconies can be hot.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Archived