Puerto Vallarta ZOO

Givanlg5

I definitely agree with this. If the zoo was smart they would do that. I'm definitely going to the zoo when we get into port on March 11th (exactly a week from today) I'm just nervous riding a taxi alone that far.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 using tapatalk app

Hi there, I was doing more research for the trip and saw your post here. We are the couple from your roll call available to share taxi to Mismaloya. We will be getting off at Barcelos Resorts and walking around town. We are not going to the zoo, and are heading back via bus into old town after we eat, explore etc. I wanted to let you know so you could make plans to perhaps have taxi driver wait for you to get back to the ship or wherever you go next...See you soon!!:)

Hi there, I was doing more research for the trip and saw your post here. We are the couple from your roll call available to share taxi to Mismaloya. We will be getting off at Barcelos Resorts and walking around town. We are not going to the zoo, and are heading back via bus into old town after we eat, explore etc. I wanted to let you know so you could make plans to perhaps have taxi driver wait for you to get back to the ship or wherever you go next...See you soon!!:)

Yay, thank you so much. I appreciate this. I can definitely do that, sounds like a great plan. I will see you all at the meet n great. SO exciting, only 3 more days. wooohooo!!!

Yay, thank you so much. I appreciate this. I can definitely do that, sounds like a great plan. I will see you all at the meet n great. SO exciting, only 3 more days. wooohooo!!!

3 more days!!!!! Just printed my luggage tags and it is sinking in!!! See you at the meet n greet! :)

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Ughhh yeah, before visiting this zoo I suggest reading the "terrible" rated reviews on the link provided on the first page of this thread. The zoo sounds awful for these poor animals. Sure I'd love to hug on baby Cubs but it just isn't worth it seeing how they are treated. Many people say they wish they could unsee that zoo, I know I'd be one of those people. As one review said, how does one zoo have 3 cubs all year long, where do they all go? :confused: concrete enclosures? Sounds disgusting! I am a true animal lover and that would break my heart...makes me want to cry just thinking about it