Boarding the Magic in 8 days.....:)

Beachlover76

:cool:Well we are finally almost ready for vacation. This will be our 6th cruise, and 2nd time on the Magic. We have booked a cove balcony, this is the 2nd time for this type of cabin as well. Loved it last time, have a better location this time.

Wondering if anything new onboard since last cruise on her?

Just booked my parking with EZ cruise, and pulled out my bags to start the planning process.

Only thing left to plan is what to do in Belize.

We have a plan for Roatan, and heading to Mr. Sanchos again in Cozumel.:cool:

Hoping that the weather is nice the day we leave..and NO FOG... but if we do,, that's ok because I will be on vacation.

I did notice on the news this morning when we sail, there will also be the Galveston Mardi Gras festivities, so at l least there will be a lot to do if we are delayed.

Can anyone tell me if its a short walk from EZ cruise parking, sometimes the lines are so long in the driveway at the terminal, its easier just to roll our bags to the car.

:cool:Well we are finally almost ready for vacation. This will be our 6th cruise, and 2nd time on the Magic. We have booked a cove balcony, this is the 2nd time for this type of cabin as well. Loved it last time, have a better location this time.

Wondering if anything new onboard since last cruise on her?

Just booked my parking with EZ cruise, and pulled out my bags to start the planning process.

Only thing left to plan is what to do in Belize.

We have a plan for Roatan, and heading to Mr. Sanchos again in Cozumel.:cool:

Hoping that the weather is nice the day we leave..and NO FOG... but if we do,, that's ok because I will be on vacation.

I did notice on the news this morning when we sail, there will also be the Galveston Mardi Gras festivities, so at l least there will be a lot to do if we are delayed.

Can anyone tell me if its a short walk from EZ cruise parking, sometimes the lines are so long in the driveway at the terminal, its easier just to roll our bags to the car.

My family has walked from there. Not far. We have never had any problem riding their shuttle with traffic or anything. we usually arrive between 11-12.