Problem with RCCL website

Denise5374

For the past 3 days,I have not been able to get on the RCCL website to check prices. When I click on the "book now" button I get redirected to the "My Cruises" page with this error across the top:

The information you requested is temporarily unavailable. If you are trying to make a reservation, you can contact a Certified Vacation Planner at (866) 562-7625 or click here here for our International contact information.

Any tricks to getting around this? I have tried from 2 different computers (home and work) with the same results.

Thanks!

Many people are reporting similar problems. Some have had luck clearing cookies and cache. Some have said this only works temporarily.

If you really need to make/change a booking, it's best to call them.

For the past 3 days,I have not been able to get on the RCCL website to check prices. When I click on the "book now" button I get redirected to the "My Cruises" page with this error across the top:

The information you requested is temporarily unavailable. If you are trying to make a reservation, you can contact a Certified Vacation Planner at (866) 562-7625 or click here here for our International contact information.

Any tricks to getting around this? I have tried from 2 different computers (home and work) with the same results.

Thanks!

Same here! But it is hit or miss, because sometimes I can get on. I would feel a little uncomfortable booking something right now while this is going on and that my reservation would get messed up. Calling would be best if you want to book. I believe that once the summer of 2015 cruises are done being loaded, the site will be back to normal. Could be until Weds.