Question on msc club

risotoman

I m salling this coming saterday (22fev)

I was looking at the price of the cruise on the 01 march they are very sexy :D

I m considering booking a extra week to my vacation can i benefit for msc club ??

I think you register once onboard and you start collecting points then.

I have attached a link with a lot of information from seasoned cruisers on MSC

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1984529

Hope this helps.

I think you register once onboard and you start collecting points then.

I have attached a link with a lot of information from seasoned cruisers on MSC

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1984529

Hope this helps.

My question is more about if i booking in 4 days let says " I'll be onboard the divina if book my cruise then Will i get the discount ?

Hi

I am not too sure but I'm sure you can't start collecting points until you have sailed your first cruise as this is when you can register but that cruise is included in your points.

Judith

Edited by tigger89

My question is more about if i booking in 4 days let says " I'll be onboard the divina if book my cruise then Will i get the discount ?

You are eligible to join after a minimum 3 nights on board. The issue you will have is obtaining your membership number in time to book in the remaining four days of your cruise. If your application is processed immediately, you may be able to request the number by email, then make an online booking if a second week is still available to book. This could be a high risk strategy just to obtain a potential 5% discount.

You are eligible to join after a minimum 3 nights on board. The issue you will have is obtaining your membership number in time to book in the remaining four days of your cruise. If your application is processed immediately, you may be able to request the number by email, then make an online booking if a second week is still available to book. This could be a high risk strategy just to obtain a potential 5% discount.

Skipper that was exactly my thought to my second problème is the plane ride that is 2.5 Time higher then went book originaly ....

Skipper that was exactly my thought to my second problème is the plane ride that is 2.5 Time higher then went book originaly ....

Around 15 years ago, I sat in on a lecture course given by the Professor of Money and Banking at the University of Loughborough. He was ex IMF and a rosy-cheaked old man. He asked two questions to kick-off his course. 1) "What is the business of banking concerned with most?" A student dutifully replied, "Money". He got an embarrassing gong and a sharp correction, "No! It is information". Then 2) "What is the first rule of banking?" No one then could answer.

The professor revealed, "Always have a first class ticket to South America". Then he made fun of students travelling economy. With first class, you can forever put off the the flight date until you need it and at no additional cost. "And it's better!"

My roundabout point is that some degree of flexibility in flights has value. More than once I have cancelled redemption (points) flights to take advantage of a next day cheaper option. 5% saving on the second week, although technically possible, may not be the best focus of your cost-minimising research!

Tim.

Around 15 years ago, I sat in on a lecture course given by the Professor of Money and Banking at the University of Loughborough. He was ex IMF and a rosy-cheaked old man. He asked two questions to kick-off his course. 1) "What is the business of banking concerned with most?" A student dutifully replied, "Money". He got an embarrassing gong and a sharp correction, "No! It is information". Then 2) "Whart is the first rule of banking?" No one then could answer.

The professor revealed, "Always have a first class ticket to South America". Then he made fun of students travelling economy. With first class, you can forever put off the the flight date until you need it and at no additional cost. "And it's better!"

My roundabout point is that some degree of flexibility in flights has value. More than once I have cancelled redemption (points) flights to take advantage of a next day cheaper option. 5% saving on the second week, although technically possible, may not be the best focus of your cost-minimising research!

Tim.

I have first class ticket my problems is that the flight back are fully sell out and my option is to cancel my return flight and book with the other airline ... And the only direct flight are prohibitive I m not by any me somebody cheap but paying 1100$ for ticket flight back home for 4h flight is just insane for me (they usually cost 350$ fort first class )

I'll be in the 15006

Its regular yatch club cabin but yes I will take pictures;-)

Thanks, we have 5 cabins booked for our cruise in October so excited just trying to get a much info as possible on the yacht club. Going prepared makes for a better cruise I think.

Judith

I'll be in the 15006

Its regular yatch club cabin but yes I will take pictures;-)

I'm in the cruise right now I took pictures off the cabin but I was Abel to change cabin for the 16006 way bigger also have some pictures :+) I'll post them on my return