Is a drink package needed on Divina?

Barnaclebaby

I am trying to figure out if a drink package is needed on the Divina (Caribbean).

I enjoy hot tea, ice cream, some alcoholic beverages, and real fruit juice. What will I be missing if I don't buy the package?

Its all depending on how much you drink, and only U can answer that.

Its all depending on how much you drink, and only U can answer that.

I wanted to know what is extra on MSC. I have read that there is a charge for ice cream, hot beverages-like hot chocolate and hot tea, fruit juice, etc. With the beverage package those items are included. What is actually free on the ship?

I wanted to know what is extra on MSC. I have read that there is a charge for ice cream, hot beverages-like hot chocolate and hot tea, fruit juice, etc. With the beverage package those items are included. What is actually free on the ship?

Hot tea is provided free , they have around 7-10 different types available in the buffet area, real fruit juice hot chocolate and ice cream will set you back, although there is homemade gelato available everynight for free at dessert in the D.R. and free soft serve for I think 2 hours a day on the pool deck... The gelato is fantastic !

That being said I think if you pay as you go you'll be better off.

Edited by SteelCruisin

Only you will know if the drink packages/ coupons are worth it.

We sailed the Poesia last year, and hummed and hawed on buying the coupons, we are not big drinkers, perhaps a glass of wine at dinner or a pre dinner drink.

The gelato will set you back about $3.00, but it is incredible.

The wine by the glass is approx $6.00, most drink prices are very reasonable. You may want to consider purchasing the 15 coupon escape package for $72.00 and split it with someone that you are sailing with

Attached (hopefully) are the drink packages for this season.

CAR_PRE_PAID_IND_PKGS_WINTER_2013_14 (2) (1).pdf

I thought I had once read that each person in the same room needs to have the same dink package.

Anyone know if this is correct?

Hi twinsmom310,

This applies to the all-inclusive Allegrisimo packages and the Cheers packages, but there are many options that do not need to be purchased by all guests in the same cabin, such as the Allegrisimmo Escape or the wine packages.

Hope this helps!