Stateroom 3548

We have a stateroom directly across from the elevators on deck 3, but is also down the hall from the catacombs. Has anyone stayed on this deck near the club and can it be heard at night in your room? we will have two little kids with us, so just curious.

We have a stateroom directly across from the elevators on deck 3, but is also down the hall from the catacombs. Has anyone stayed on this deck near the club and can it be heard at night in your room? we will have two little kids with us, so just curious.

Ship?

oops, it's on the Liberty on Mar. 10-15 sailing.

also, this is my son's spring break, but I know not all spring breaks occur at the same time. Has anyone been during this time of year and how kid-crowded was it?

That general time of year typically is kid heavy due to spring break. Although spring breaks vary by a couple of weeks either side of your date, you are likely to have many schools out that week.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

My husband and I were in 3552 on Freedom for our honeymoon, and it was never an issue. We were told by the RCI Customer Service agent that we booked with that it would not be an issue because the club is sound proof, and it really was. We never heard any noise from shows, elevators, or the club. We loved the location! Close for the shows, close to the stairs and could go right up to Sorrento's and grab some pizza/late night snacks easily and there was a Freestyle Coke machine right there too. It was wonderful!

• 1 year later...
My husband and I were in 3552 on Freedom for our honeymoon, and it was never an issue. We were told by the RCI Customer Service agent that we booked with that it would not be an issue because the club is sound proof, and it really was. We never heard any noise from shows, elevators, or the club. We loved the location! Close for the shows, close to the stairs and could go right up to Sorrento's and grab some pizza/late night snacks easily and there was a Freestyle Coke machine right there too. It was wonderful!

Zaneyduck,

My husband and I are going to be in 3552 on LOS and I haven't been able to find any pictures of the cabin. All I care to know is the size of the window? If it is a small porthole, I would like to move cabins. Would you mind describing it for me? :D