Celebrity Reflection

arlsooner

I have a large group looking at sailing on the Reflection in Feb/March 2015.

I've got a couple of questions and hoping I can get some help here.

• We are thinking about an aft cabins. Has anyone stayed in one and was it worth extra cost?
  • Any opinions on which deck is best?
  • We are booking early to take advantage of the "1,2,3 deal" a choice of Beverage Package or $200 SBC or Paid Gratuities. My question is the Beverage package obviously has a max, I believe of $8 per drink. What types of beer/wine/spirits can you get? Are there anyother limits? In other words is it worth it?

Thanks

Joe

Depending on the length of your cruise, figure out what the gratuities will be. For example, on a 7 night cruise, they are 168 for two people. So obviously you would be better off to take either the $200 OBC or the drink package. If you think your alcohol expenses would be more than $200 then the drink package would be the way to go. I don't have the list of beverages and I know the search engine is down but the Celebrity site should have it or google it.

Keep in mind that drinks over $8 you are charged full price for. You can always upgrade to the premium package if you think you'd be drinking a lot of pricier drinks. One thing to keep in mind there is that both passengers in a cabin do not have to purchase the upgrade. If one of you is happy with the classic package and one of you wants to upgrade to premium, you can do that.