Family Suite Experience?

jayisgerman

Good Morning All,

The search function is not working, so I am asking for assistance, please.

Does anybody have experience with "Family Suites" on any Princess ship? Possibly any pictures? How was it?

Any crumbs and nuggets of insight information are greatly appreciated. We have only been on HAL and NCL, so I am a Princess Newbie. :D

Thank you all for the feedback and direction.

Good Morning All,

The search function is not working, so I am asking for assistance, please.

Does anybody have experience with "Family Suites" on any Princess ship? Possibly any pictures? How was it?

Any crumbs and nuggets of insight information are greatly appreciated. We have only been on HAL and NCL, so I am a Princess Newbie. :D

Thank you all for the feedback and direction.

We have had a family suite twice. The only issue is balcony use. It is fully exposed forward and the wind makes it unusable most of the time when the ship is underway. Other then that it was excellent, we had 5 people, 2 adults and 3 teens. It will hold 8 but that would be a little too much I think.

We have had a family suite twice. The only issue is balcony use. It is fully exposed forward and the wind makes it unusable most of the time when the ship is underway. Other then that it was excellent, we had 5 people, 2 adults and 3 teens. It will hold 8 but that would be a little too much I think.

Thank you, Colo Cruiser. Did you get to enjoy all the suite perks with this category? For instance the breakfast in the special restaurant, priority boarding, etc.?

Thank you, Runnerrodb83. This is a good link and I have it bookmarked. I appreciate the help.