Is there a time limit on when you can transfer a booking to a T/A??

cmoose

I know it has to be before final payment. I booked our cruise last June and was wondering is it too late to move it to a TA?

I thought I read somewhere it had to be moved within a certain amount of time after the initial booking, not sure though.

My apologies if this is a stupid question - just booked yesterday for the first time with Norwegian. We booked online by ourselves. Should we transfer to a T/A?

Did you get the double on board credit currently offered under NCL's Double Dash 72 hour sale which started yesterday? I got an email yesterday from a web TA which offered to double the OBC offered by NCL. Top suite on the ship booked with NCL= $500 OBC. Booked with the TA, OBC= $1,000. IMO, that would be well worth transferring the res!

If you are not past final payment, you could just cancel your current res and then book with the TA. In general, you have 60 days to request transfer as long as you are not past final payment or paid in full.

Edited by punkincc

I know we are not allowed to name TA's here, but I got the same offer for the double dash from what I am assuming is the same online TA as mentioned above. This would mean $600 OBC for me as we are booked in a suite. I guess I could cancel my current res which was made last June and can't be transferred, and just book a whole new res with the online TA to get the $600 OBC.

How hard would it be to get my same cabin?

Are these large online TA's good to work with? I have to say I do like having control over my own reservation.

Not sure what to do???

Did you get the double on board credit currently offered under NCL's Double Dash 72 hour sale which started yesterday? I got an email yesterday from a web TA which offered to double the OBC offered by NCL. Top suite on the ship booked with NCL= $500 OBC. Booked with the TA, OBC= $1,000. IMO, that would be well worth transferring the res!

If you are not past final payment, you could just cancel your current res and then book with the TA. In general, you have 60 days to request transfer as long as you are not past final payment or paid in full.

Thank you so much for the info! We did not get that and I appreciate the heads up!

Have only ever cruised with Carnival and are super excited for NCL. Even more OBC would be amazing!

So after some more research it looks as though a lot of online TA's are offering extra OBC on top of the dash sale.

Cruise Critic has some recommended online TA's and I just called the first one on the list and they were great. Gave me a quote, same price as I have now however instead of $100 in OBC and some other perks that equal about $200, they will give $575 in OBC ( we are in a suite so it's $300 to match the dash sale and then another $275 which is based on the total price of the cruise). Not too shabby. The gal was SUPER nice and very knowledgeable.

This may be the way to go.

So after some more research it looks as though a lot of online TA's are offering extra OBC on top of the dash sale.

Cruise Critic has some recommended online TA's and I just called the first one on the list and they were great. Gave me a quote, same price as I have now however instead of $100 in OBC and some other perks that equal about $200, they will give $575 in OBC ( we are in a suite so it's $300 to match the dash sale and then another $275 which is based on the total price of the cruise). Not too shabby. The gal was SUPER nice and very knowledgeable.

This may be the way to go.

Can you point to their list please?