Need Help Quick! Magic Spa Cabin 11230

Shaded Lady

I've been planning my cruise for ages and when I got my bonus today I could finally book... so of course all the aft cabins I researched are now gone for the date I want...

I have a Cloud 9 Spa cabin 11230 on hold and need to decide if I want that or if I want to move the date. Does anyone know anything about this cabin? It's a balcony cabin and I know about the spa benefits that come with it, I just don't know anything about the cabin...

Is the 11th floor fore of the ship a good location? (there appear to be cabins above & below). I've heard that the higher and more forward you are, the more motion you feel (although DH & I are good sailors).

It's on the port side, does anyone know if there's one side or another that's better for docked ports of call Montego Bay & Cozumel?

Do the spa balcony cabins have a sofa?

Is anyone familiar with this part of the ship?

I'm just really torn about this- was so jazzed about getting my aft extended balcony and the only one left was the tiny room next to the aft wrap which I hear is noticeably smaller than other cabins.

So any thoughts or ideas you have are much appreciated.

Edited by Shaded Lady

We were in 11210 last year. Love the location. Very little foot traffic, quiet halls. Balcony room will have a couch. Booked the same area for our next cruise.

Every time we have been to Cozumel, port side faces the pier. Grand Cayman is a tender port so no better side. Jamaica it never seems to be the same, some times they pull in, some times they back in. Our last time on The Magic port side faced the water.

We had an oceanview spa room on the Dream last year. Loved it!!! We did have a sofa and the spa amenities were a wonderful perk. My DH won't let me book anything but a spa room when available now.

Have a blast!!