Trip report w/ my 3 days in Rome + Civitavecchia PICTURE INTENSIVE*

lovely_serenity

Here is a link to my most recent trip report in which my family of 4 spent 3 days in Rome before heading to Cvitavecchia. There are many, many pictures and quite a few tips for those trying to get around Rome. This trip report also shows you pricess of train tickets etc. and how to get from Rome to Civitavecchia (the cruise embarkation port) and back. I hope it helps! (Literally half of what I've got posted is of Rome LOL):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1947801

If you are planning on going to Rome and then Civitavecchia, there is a lot of information here for you. By the way, I was going on a 12 night cruise on the Cunard's Queen Elizabeth to the Greek Isles and Holy land.

Killer review! I'm only part of the way through it but I really appreciate the play by play from the Civi station to port. We haven't decided whether we will take a private transfer or train it and this helps if we do!

Thanks!

Thanks! (: I was hoping that it'd be helpful to someone while we were running around and I was busy documenting it LOL. I'm glad that it could be of use! ^^