How to take a Screen Shot?

CruisinMama7

Because the search function is currently not working, can someone please tell me how to take a screen shot on one of the Carnival website pages? I booked the Easy Saver rate and want to have proof of lower pricing for OBC.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Somewhere in the top right area of the keyboard there is a key labeled prt sc . Push that when you are viewing what you want to save. Then bring up windows paint and at the top click on the paste button. A screen will come up and you select save as .jpg . Just remember where you save it to. Desktop is easiest to find when saving the file ;).

PS hopefully you meant you booked early saver because that is the only one you can price match with.

Edited by n6uqqq

I want to thank y'all for your responses! I'm going to try all of your suggestions and see which one I am successful at. I'm very computer illiterate, so wish me luck.:rolleyes:

If you were sailing with me on the Triumph, I'd buy you a drink as a "thank-you".:)

Happy Cruising!!!