epic spa mini suits deck 14

romandog

For those that have stayed in these, how much noise do you hear from above. By looking at deckplans, there is the arcade above as well as the marketpace. I may try to upgrade from regular mini suite on deck 10 to one of these. Opinions anyone?

For those that have stayed in these, how much noise do you hear from above. By looking at deckplans, there is the arcade above as well as the marketpace. I may try to upgrade from regular mini suite on deck 10 to one of these. Opinions anyone?

Keep in mind the only 'upgrade' you get is a spa pass, valued at $199. The room is exactly the same as any other mini-suite.

We just got off the Epic last Sunday and were in 14108, a spa mini on the Port side, very close to the stairwell, just under the arcade. There was some noise from something thumping around above us on a couple of mornings. It sounded like they were moving furniture above us.

It did not last long at all, and it was not enough to be bothersome. Others in our group were in spa minis on the Stbd side and did not complain of any noise.

The price drops were so crazy on our sailing we wound up moving from a BD on Deck 12 to the spa mini for about $120 total additional out of pocket. On our previous Epic trips we did a BB on deck 9, and an aft balcony on 10, but this was, by far, the best cabin and location we had. Easy access to Spice and the pool deck. Close to the elevators. And, of course, the spa is amazing!

If you can get this upgrade on the cheap, I think it's a no-brainer.

We loved the spa mini suite on epic stayed in rm 14118, wasn't noisy at all and the bonus was the balcony was triple the size of the other balconys, and it was close enough to go to the spa whenever we wanted

Hi - we have a spa mini booked on Epic - do you have any photos? I keep reading there is No difference between a regular mini and a spa mini. Is the decor more ambient? Did you have spa robes?

Thanks.

Hi - we have a spa mini booked on Epic - do you have any photos? I keep reading there is No difference between a regular mini and a spa mini. Is the decor more ambient? Did you have spa robes?

Thanks.

Cabin was exactly like the other mini's. They had some fancy soap, shower gel, shampoo, & conditioner in small bottles. Robes were not in our cabin, but we got a couple on our first visit to the spa. Towels and robes are readily available in the locker rooms.

1962599_10203272637046457_1519143350_n.jpg

1798463_10203272636766450_887649996_n.jpg