Coral Princess Panama Canal Partial Transit

Cabob1

Just back from the Coral. Had a guaranteed room mini-suite. Was notified about the room 3 weeks before. Ended up on the Caribe deck near the laundry room. No problem with noise at all. Quite handy to get your clothes done. $2 for washer, $2 for dryer. Food was very good. Room service breakfast was awful. You had a egg sandwich that was worse than a sandwich you get in a gas station. The only gripe I had was the room was not ready when we came in. Had to complain 3 times to get results. Then the room was tidy for the rest of the trip. I think they got the hint I was annoyed. The shows were good, could have been a little more to do on board. We did experience some down time. But ultimately, we had a nice time going through the canal, it was a great experience. Shore excursions were done in an orderly fashion which really did help move things along.

Sure, I was in C707. It was around 8 mini-suites from the back of the boat. There is a nice little balcony to sit on with lounge chairs there. In the front of the boat it is great for viewing the canal. No need to run all over the boat looking for somewhere to go. It's all on that deck. Very handy. We stayed on the boat during the transit. Did the LaPopa Monastery trip in Columbia, Trolley Roger in Grand Cayman, and Butterfly Farm, Rock Formations, and Shopping in Aruba. It was very nice...but HOT. Costa Rica just did shopping around the ship. Was there before so kept it to a minimum. Remember to get a good price from the vendors. They are willing to negotiate. The buffet opens at 5:30 a.m. so you can get something good to eat before you leave. Breakfast room service is awful.