Oasis Eastern Carribean Menus/Compasses Questions

Leaving on the 7/26 sailing and trying to find some information.

Seems like formal nights are typically on days 2 and 6 on Eastern sailings is that correct?

Also is there a file pdf/img that has the MDR menus and/or cruise compasses. Would like to send them out to our group. Only ones I have seen are scattered throughout reviews and difficult to keep up with.

Thanks.

I have read megacruisers review. The pictures are nice, but not ideal for trying to send information to a group of people. That is why I am looking for anyone that happens to have those pictures in one file.

yes, you are correct. The other post about the menus on the press kit is correct. I downloaded them but could not send them out as it was to big a file.

yes, you are correct. The other post about the menus on the press kit is correct. I downloaded them but could not send them out as it was to big a file.

You may just want to share that link with whomever wants it in your group. Would be easier than trying to download and then resend. :)

I cant upload my scans through the attachment option.

Do you have an email I can send to?

I dont like posting my email to a public forum. I sent you a contact request, I guess you have to accept it, and then I can send a message to you with my email. I would love to get a copy of the Oasis Eastern info.

Thanks!