John's Car Service

ooulio

We just got back from Miami last nite. Feb 14 we had reserved John's Car Service to take us from Ft Lauderdale to Miami to Intercontinental Hotel. I have to honestly say he is the best one we have used in the past years. He called us as we were getting off the plane heading down to pick up luggage. He said to just call him once we got everything. We had everything in about 5 minutes. We called him.. He was there in 2 minutes. Very polite. He picked us up in black town car. He put all our luggage in the trunk. Drove us there. Very Pleasant guy. He dropped us off at the INtercontinental Hotel. I would use him in a minute again. Wonderful pleasant experience.

Nothing like the moron we had last year at Go shuttle who smashed up our suitcases.

We just got back from Miami last nite. Feb 14 we had reserved John's Car Service to take us from Ft Lauderdale to Miami to Intercontinental Hotel. I have to honestly say he is the best one we have used in the past years. He called us as we were getting off the plane heading down to pick up luggage. He said to just call him once we got everything. We had everything in about 5 minutes. We called him.. He was there in 2 minutes. Very polite. He picked us up in black town car. He put all our luggage in the trunk. Drove us there. Very Pleasant guy. He dropped us off at the INtercontinental Hotel. I would use him in a minute again. Wonderful pleasant experience.

Nothing like the moron we had last year at Go shuttle who smashed up our suitcases.

Thanks for your review. I have him booked for our trip in April and I appreciate your positive comments.

I guess 'John's Car Service' does the pick up from Miami Airport to pre-cruise hotel in Port Everglades run also.

We don't sail until March 2015 but would have 4 adults and maximum of 8 suitcases to transport.

Thanks for your recommendation......i like to hear of reliable & genuine people.

Pete

• 1 month later...

How much was the charges from FLL to Miami downtown?