could i and if so where to

help04me

I am in an central park balcony on the oasis 32 days from sailing . paid for a guarantee balcony 12 months ago have been assigned 10601 for at least 4 months . I paid 849 minus the 100$ for balcony discount . ocean view is currently listed at 799 . would they consider a free upgrade and if so which side of ship would be best for viewing the islands while in port. we are headed to Haiti, Cozumel and Falmouth. what are my options . I would like to know before I call my ta thanks .

I am in an central park balcony on the oasis 32 days from sailing . paid for a guarantee balcony 12 months ago have been assigned 10601 for at least 4 months . I paid 849 minus the 100$ for balcony discount . ocean view is currently listed at 799 . would they consider a free upgrade and if so which side of ship would be best for viewing the islands while in port. we are headed to Haiti, Cozumel and Falmouth. what are my options . I would like to know before I call my ta thanks .

All you can do is have the TA call and determine if the price is restricted to new bookings. You may be able to move without paying any more money.

Edited by clarea

which side of ship would be best for viewing the islands while in port. we are headed to Haiti, Cozumel and Falmouth. what are my options . I would like to know before I call my ta thanks .

Starboard. We did same cruise on allure and had a starboard and we always docked facing island. (Disclaimer:then can change)

I hope you get your upgrade!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Starboard. We did same cruise on allure and had a starboard and we always docked facing island. (Disclaimer:then can change)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

thanks to both you and bob starboard is the right side as you face the front of ship ???

You sound a little like my husband!....We had an interior cabin on our first cruise in 1992 and never again - it was so small and so dark. And then we had a porthole or window after that, and he was ok. But then one cruise, I think it was 10 or so cruises ago, we got a free upgrade to a balcony! I was like SCORE :D HOW AWESOME and he was like OMG :( What have they done....and the rest is history...:p