Should we or not.....

nanaj1

thank you very much for this...very helpful!

I'm not the OP but I was concerned about this also. I guess I'm a little old fashioned because I like to have a person in front of me to transact business....I have been using the same TA for 15 years (and she's awesome.) She did call me this morning and left a message to not be afraid to do this and then call her when I got back. Her message, plus your answer helped alot . Thank you very much again.

Med cruise on the Jade here I come in 2015!!! (This is such an awesome deal! )

I bought a FCC on my last cruise three years ago, and I applied it to my upcoming cruise. It really is very simple. Once you buy it, NCL has it on their files.

All you have to do is say you want to apply your FCC when you book your next cruise, and it's done!

You can even book through a TA - which we did. It was as simple as that!

This is perfect. Sometimes you buy things like these and they put so many restrictions on them they become next to useless. Sounds like a good deal. This is my first NCL cruise in about a decade so I want to experience the cruise before I decide to do another with NCL, so these being for sale till the end of the week is important to me. Thanks for the help.

6&8

There are only 3 restrictions:

Not refundable after 30 days. (Can be transferred to someone else if you can't use it)

Good only for cruises longer than 6 days.

Must be used within 4 years.

Don't do it. I hated being locked into a single cruise line with an expiration date hanging over my head. There are always good deals around.

Not locked into the cruise line since the FCC can be sold or given to someone else.

Transferring it is very simple.

There are only 3 restrictions:

Not refundable after 30 days. (Can be transferred to someone else if you can't use it)

Good only for cruises longer than 6 days.

Must be used within 4 years.

Also only one can be used per cabin. On our first cruise, all three of us in the cbain bought one since we were told that each person could make purchase one. After we had them we found out that even though we could each uy one, we could only use ONE on our next cruise since we sailed in he same cabin. A little confusing but I fully understood once the details were explained to me.

I bought a FCC on my last cruise three years ago, and I applied it to my upcoming cruise. It really is very simple. Once you buy it, NCL has it on their files.

All you have to do is say you want to apply your FCC when you book your next cruise, and it's done!

You can even book through a TA - which we did. It was as simple as that!

Thank you for this Dina...and am I understanding correctly that this can only be purchased onboard a current sailing? You cannot purchase them online or anywhere else, correct?

Thanks in advance! :)

Thank you for this Dina...and am I understanding correctly that this can only be purchased onboard a current sailing? You cannot purchase them online or anywhere else, correct?

Thanks in advance! :)

It *should* be purchased online, but since it's transferable, you *may* find them for sale elsewhere.