Connoiseur or standard land tour?

Kinkacruiser

Although we have not been on a Princess Land Package before (but on lots of Princess cruises) - we did some research and it seems that the Connoisseur Alaska Cruisetour, in which most of the meals (expensive in Alaska) and many tours, are included, the Connoisseur is good value for what it includes. We will be on the Connoisseur from Fairbanks on August 29 - six family and friends travelling together. In any case, most recommendations from previous travellers are land portion first, then cruise. Whatever you choose - happy travels!

Same here...but we are planning to book For 2015. We have done a ton of research and for us the Connoisseur tour and cruise seem the best for us too.

I read another post where kinkacruiser you got the pdf from your travel agent about the 2015 schedule. I know you said you couldn't post it.....do you think you could email it to me if I gave you my email address.

Thanks!!

Same here...but we are planning to book For 2015. We have done a ton of research and for us the Connoisseur tour and cruise seem the best for us too.

I read another post where kinkacruiser you got the pdf from your travel agent about the 2015 schedule. I know you said you couldn't post it.....do you think you could email it to me if I gave you my email address.

Thanks!!

Yes, of course you can email me :).

Kinkacruiser (Anna) I could not retrieve your email address. If you could would you please try and email me the pdf of the 2015 tour/cruises of Alaska.

Email address...buurma5@yahoo.com

Please put in the subject line Alaska and I will know it is a legitimate email!!

Thank you so much!

Kinkacruiser (Anna) I could not retrieve your email address. If you could would you please try and email me the pdf of the 2015 tour/cruises of Alaska.

Email address...buurma5@yahoo.com

Please put in the subject line Alaska and I will know it is a legitimate email!!

Thank you so much!

I would really appreciate the PDF file also, thank you soo much!

tjcletzgo@hotmail.com