RCI told me no free upgrade as part of promo

GordorRCL

that goes through tomorrow. But now reading the fine print on the deal on their site it seems like OV to balcony on Freedom over the summer should be a free upgrade. Anyone know if they are right or wrong? THanks!

I agree with you that their current offer ending 28 Feb should cover a balcony for the price of an OV for sailings from 1 May to 31 Dec. Freedom is mentioned in the offer. Just remembered that they also say in the small print that the cabin upgrade has limited availability, so your particular cruise may be sold out of those deals.

If I was you I would, contact a TA rather than RCI themselves - I know in the UK things are a little different but the offer is clear, try to let a TA sort it for you.

Edited by roysmith99

I just went to their website and clicked on the promo and a lot of Freedom sailings came up. Some in the summer. I saw Eastern on 7/13 for $1199 for an OV upgrade to a balcony. Same price for Western 7/20. Try clicking on the promo on their home page

There are lots of summer dates listed.

Edited by molly361

If you are talking about an existing reservation it is for new bookings only. If that is the case maybe you could cancel and re-book if the price is the same.

What they have done is raise some of the OV prices to match what the balcony price is.

If you are talking about an existing reservation it is for new bookings only. If that is the case maybe you could cancel and re-book if the price is the same.

What they have done is raise some of the OV prices to match what the balcony price is.

Cancel/rebook...they may have a "look back" period ;)