Seriously? No Legend reviews/pics from last week?

AgileBoxer

Is Hasbro The Game Show on any programs you've received?

Nothing about Hasbro on today's funtimes. Only the normal first night welcome aboard show.

We're not getting wifi for the trip, I plan on locking the phone in the safe. But if I see anything in the programs I'll report back the next day while were in port. I'll try to snag a few pictures throughout the day at sea tomorrow and post them while were in Cozumel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Nothing about Hasbro on today's funtimes. Only the normal first night welcome aboard show.

We're not getting wifi for the trip, I plan on locking the phone in the safe. But if I see anything in the programs I'll report back the next day while were in port. I'll try to snag a few pictures throughout the day at sea tomorrow and post them while were in Cozumel.

Lots of medical emergencies lately! A poster who sailed last week said there was one as well.

I'm assuming your cabin wasn't dusty or dirty then? A couple people from last week and the week before complained about that. I figured it was probably from renovations.

Thanks for the info and have a GREAT trip!!! I'd like to know when you get back how rocky the ship was as well. Normally doesn't bother me, but first time the kids are coming with us and am completely stocked with stuff for them just in case. Been about 3 years since I've been on a cruise! Enjoy yourself!

Just got home from Legend cruise; which was great.

Everything as reported by others. There was new carpet in our cabin and LIdo deck and elevator areas. In fact everything looked nice and refreshed.

The entertainment staff was excellent. We did not have the new menus.

dot

Just got home from Legend cruise; which was great.

Everything as reported by others. There was new carpet in our cabin and LIdo deck and elevator areas. In fact everything looked nice and refreshed.

The entertainment staff was excellent. We did not have the new menus.

dot

What deck were you on out of curiosity? We will be on Panorama Deck and I hear from others (not sure what deck) that they could not tell whether or not the carpet was new in their cabin.

Edited by AgileBoxer

Lots of medical emergencies lately! A poster who sailed last week said there was one as well.

I'm assuming your cabin wasn't dusty or dirty then? A couple people from last week and the week before complained about that. I figured it was probably from renovations.

Our cabin showed no sign of dust; saw a few strings from where new carpet was layed though

Thanks for the info and have a GREAT trip!!! I'd like to know when you get back how rocky the ship was as well. Normally doesn't bother me, but first time the kids are coming with us and am completely stocked with stuff for them just in case. Been about 3 years since I've been on a cruise! Enjoy yourself!

We had really smooth seas and sunshine everyday

What deck were you on out of curiosity? We will be on Panorama Deck and I hear from others (not sure what deck) that they could not tell whether or not the carpet was new in their cabin.

we were on deck 4 had an obstructed view cabin with new carpet

One thing I did notice is they have a new pizza dough; very thin crust (I liked it that way) although sometimes it is a little burned because the dough is so thin.

dot

Edited by dotheyes

Awesome! Thanks. We will be waiting to board as you're disembarking Sunday! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Checking in from Cozumel from a few pictures of upgrades from on board the Legend. The ship is great and everything is running like it's been there for a while! ImageUploadedByForums1393956601.607998.jpg.bc69c811f866e9af90027d48d8757eef.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1393956355.799521.jpg.583b676892662ecb9de60a6ddc417406.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1393956384.379200.jpg.fe8fdf8cb59f0c7fc5b2b3b5bb54bbdd.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1393956429.809488.jpg.3c1dad90b2d92e2971a51f10744f0035.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1393956478.426737.jpg.9587f9baeb90a2cd1bca979d63534feb.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1393956568.178192.jpg.7c8ddc5a5da943e1cd032244e2f8ddbe.jpg

That's just a few pictures to hopefully answer some questions and hopefully take away some concerns. I will post more pictures when we return next weekend.

[ATTACH]304374[/ATTACH][ATTACH]304375[/ATTACH][ATTACH]304376[/ATTACH][ATTACH]304377[/ATTACH][ATTACH]304378[/ATTACH][ATTACH]304379[/ATTACH]

Awesome photos! Thank you for taking time out of your vacation to post those! I'd be curious to see if they still bring out the free sushi cart that they used to bring out around dinner a couple nights a week now that Bonsai is open on the ship. Looks like some nice weather too! Ship looks great!

Awesome photos! Thank you for taking time out of your vacation to post those! I'd be curious to see if they still bring out the free sushi cart that they used to bring out around dinner a couple nights a week now that Bonsai is open on the ship. Looks like some nice weather too! Ship looks great!

The weather is completely perfect and the ship does look great. Completely impressed with the work. Only construction I have seen still remaining is resealing the deck in the lesser used areas. The main areas were finished and they are working on some of the other areas this week. Hasn't been a problem or inconvenience at all since it's out of the way.ImageUploadedByForums1393959296.414697.jpg.95f7978b85c1b2d7b4d0fd24d0286a8c.jpg

I will check on the sushi tonight. I haven't seen it. But I will double check up on lido deck this evening because we haven't eaten dinner up there any. I will let you know later this week. I will check my phone again before we head back to the ship to see if there are any other questions then I'll check back out for a few days.