Buying bottles of wine in the bars?

louhun88

I was looking at the example bar menus on P&O website and was wondering whether you can buy a bottle of wine to sit and drink in a bar or just glasses?

Louise

I have to say I have never seen this done although I cannot see why not. If you have a bottle with your meal you can take it out of the restaurant.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I was looking at the example bar menus on P&O website and was wondering whether you can buy a bottle of wine to sit and drink in a bar or just glasses?

Louise

You certainly can on Azura & Ventura in the Glasshouse as well as the restaurants but not too sure about the other venues. Can't see why not though!

My wife and I have often enjoyed a bottle of red in the Manhattan on Azura. They will provide a bottle of whatever they sell by the glass. Have not asked them for any others but I wouldn't have thought they would be willing to go to the MDR for you when they are busy.

My wife and I have often enjoyed a bottle of red in the Manhattan on Azura. They will provide a bottle of whatever they sell by the glass. Have not asked them for any others but I wouldn't have thought they would be willing to go to the MDR for you when they are busy.

Thats what we were intending on, wouldn't dream of asking them to go send fetch me a bottle from elsewhere!

Louise

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app