Adventure of the Seas-- Spring 2015

Having been burned by Princess with the cancellation of several late april,2015 cruises in the Caribbean, have booked Adventure of the Seas for April 19. Does anyone with RCI inside information know whether Adventure will in fact make its scheduled late april itineraries, or be shipped off to Europe early as Princess did with the Royal and Regal? Thanks for any help.

Having been burned by Princess with the cancellation of several late april,2015 cruises in the Caribbean, have booked Adventure of the Seas for April 19. Does anyone with RCI inside information know whether Adventure will in fact make its scheduled late april itineraries, or be shipped off to Europe early as Princess did with the Royal and Regal? Thanks for any help.

I seriously doubt you will have any problems with Royal. If you are booked for the 4/19/15 cruise, there is still a 4/26/15 cruise after that one in the Caribbean and I'm booked on both of them for a B2B. I've done Adventure in April before and RCI didn't mess with the dates after opening them for booking. You should be fine.

Having said that, come on over to our roll call! There's a couple of us already chatting.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1931542

Theresa